Book Your Place
Booking for 2019 is now closed – Booking for Variations 2020 opens in December
The course fee is £480 (or £430 if booked before 31 March 2019). This includes:
- Welcome reception
- Five mornings of rehearsal with your assigned chamber group with coached sessions on most days
- Individual advice and tuition
- Larger chamber sessions in the afternoons
- Masterclasses/Specialist instrumental clinics
- The opportunity to apply to play a movement as a member of the Edinburgh Quartet in the ‘Apprentice’ sessions
- Complimentary tickets and programmes for the Edinburgh Quartet’s two public concerts
- The opportunity to play at the closing concert
- Lunches, teas, coffees, home baking from Sunday to Friday (except for Wednesday)
- Assistance from the Variations Manager who will be on hand during the week.
We require a deposit of £100 at the time of booking, with the balance payable by 1st June 2019.
Please note that Variations reserves the right to cancel your booking unless full payment is made by this date and that all deposit and balance payments are non-refundable, except in the unlikely case of cancellation of the event where full refunds will be made.
Participants are encouraged to take out insurance in case of having to cancel their place.
Closing Date for bookings is Wednesday 1st May 2019.
When you are ready to book, simply download the booking form* and send it with your payment to:
Variations Scotland ℅ 79 James Street, Helensburgh, G84 9LX
*Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view the PDF file. If you don’t already have Acrobat Reader installed, you can download it for free by clicking here.